Friday, August 04, 2006

Thoughts

The best way to fool others is to fool yourself first.

Maybe everyone thinks they are smarter than most people. Maybe that doesn't mean I'm not.

If karma is for real then a lot of people owe me a lot of Saturday afternoons.

Introspection is a bitch, but people who can't acknowlege thier own faults should have their own island to live on. That way they can drive each other crazy, not me.

I probably shouldn't read What to Expect When You Are Expecting when I'm pregnant. I'm too much of a hypochondriac. Then again, I wonder if anyone has ever had all the symptoms possible before.

Am I the only one who finds the term 'Chick-Lit' demeaning?

I think there should at least be 'Dick-Lit' also. We all know women aren't keeping Tom Clancy in business.

If I decided to live in a cave for the next year could I avoid Harry Potter spoilers?

Does everybody feel like they were meant to do something important, or is it just me?

If someone believes thier own bull-shit is it still bull-shit?

Toes are wierd.

No comments: