Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm allergic to Mondays

In undergraduate I had Spanish at 9:00 on Monday mornings for a whole year. I hate Spanish (I suck at languages). I hate getting up early and I hate Mondays. I missed A LOT of Monday Spanish classes. My Spanish teacher used to say I was allergic to Monday's. Her diagnosis is probably the only thing I remember from that class.
Now I have Torts at 8:00 on Monday mornings. I make it, but after two cups of coffee I'm barely coherant and by right about now I feel like I've been hit by a train. I wish they made a Claratin for Monday allergies.
Next semester my first Monday class is Civil Procedure at 10:00 a.m. Civil procedure is ten times more boring than Torts, but with an extra two hours and the same two cups of coffee, I think it will play out about the same...coma.

No comments: