Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Superficial and Thankful


Things I am thankful for in no particular order:
  1. Apple, Steve Jobs, iphones and all the Mac technology that makes my life awesome.  My iphone is the current love of my life.
  2. Music.  I seriously do not think that I would be sane without music.
  3. The Kardashians.  Come on!  They are beyond entertaining.
  4. Sephora, Stilla, Philosophy, Mac, Dior, Burt Bees, Bare Escentuals and Smashbox.
  5. Internet shopping.  Add free shipping and we have achieved Nirvana.
  6. Zooey Deschanel and bangs- both mutually exclusive and inclusive.
  7. Hair color, Bumble and Bumble, Redkin, blow dryers and curling irons.
  8. Sequins, rhinestones, bobby pins and hairbows.
  9. OPI nail polish.
  10. JK ROWLING!
  11. Deodorant.  For seriously.
  12. Old Navy flip flops.
  13. Automatic transmission.
  14. Top Chef.
  15. Mindy Kaling, Pamela Ribon and Tina Fey.
  16. Gianni Bini, Antionio Melani, BCBG and Converse.
  17. Free will, logic, forgiveness, creativity and loyalty.
  18. Designer handbags.
  19. The color blue.
  20. The printing press and all the continuing iterations thereof.

No comments: