Wednesday, November 01, 2006

An Open Letter to Lost (Spoilers)

Here's the thing lost. I hope you are as smart as I think you are. If not, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Let me start by saying that we all know how to get Jack to perform a surgery he doesn't want to. We all know how to get Jack to do anything he doesn't want to do. Point a gun at Kate's head. Simple. Direct. 100% effective.

So, Lost, if you expect us to believe that Ben needed some elaborate "get Jack to like us" plan you are woefully underestimating our intelligence. What do they always say in psychological thrillers? The good are always so predictible.

This brings me to the second thing I would like to say Lost. If you think I'm buying the whole Ben bad, Juliette good thing then you are cracked. If Jack is buying it then he deserves a swift kick in the ass. Like anything is ever how it seems Lost.

That is all.

p.s. If Juliette really wants Jack to kill Ben she should just put a gun to Kate's head. Eureka!

No comments: