Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Twelve Days of Finals

On the FIRST day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the SECOND day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...two felony murders and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the THIRD day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the FOURTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...four pretrial motions, three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the FIFTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...five officious volunteers, four pretrial motions, three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders, and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the SIXTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...six drunks A-driving, five officious volunteers, four pretrial motions, three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders, and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the SEVENTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...seven theifs A-larcening, six drunks A-driving, five officious volunteers, four pretrial motions, three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the EIGHTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me..eight offerees A-bargaining, seven thiefs A-larcening, six drunks A-driving, five officious volunteers, four pretrial motions, three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the NINTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...nine uncollapsed jurisdictions, eight offerees A-bargaining, seven thiefs A-larcening, six drunks A-driving, five officious volunteers, four pretrial motions, three concurrant torteasors, two felony murders and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the TENTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...ten chattels A-converting, nine uncollpased jurisdictions, eight offerees A-bargaining, seven theifs A-larcening, six drunks A-driving, five officious volunteers, four pretrial motions, three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the ELEVENTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...elevens promisors promising, ten chattels A-converting, nine uncollpased jurisdictions, eight offerees A-bargaining, seven theifs A-larcening, six drunks A-driving, five officious volunteers, four pretrial motions, three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders and a breach of an implied in law contract.
On the TWELFTH day of Finals my lawschool gave to me...twelve conspirators conspirating, eleven promisors promising, ten chattels A-converting, nine uncollapsed jurisdictions, eight offerees A-bargaining, seven thiefs A-larcening, six drunks A-driving, five officious volunteers, four pretrial motions, three concurrant tortfeasors, two felony murders, and a breach of an implied in law contract.

No comments: